Engelberg - Interlaken
Day 1, Zurich - Engelberg
Upon arrival at Zurich Airport, meet your car and drive to the charming village of Engelberg, which lies 1050 metres above sea level. Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure taking in the fresh countryside and an impressive mountain panorama. Overnight at hotel
Day 2, Mount Titlis
After breakfast, embark upon a full day excursion to Mt Titlis. You will board the Titlis Rotair cable car, which takes you up to the top and from here; you will be able to see stunning views of Alps. Up at the top there is plenty to do, you could go to one of the restaurants for lunch or visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. (*From May – September, you also have the option of wandering along the mountain flower trail. The flower trail, Gerschnialp is a beautiful trail for 2km leading to the Untertruebsee - this is included in the cable car ticket) Early evening return back to Engleberg. Overnight at the hotel
Day 3, Engelberg – Interlaken
After breakfast, it is time to leave Engelberg and take the train to Interlaken, a pretty town nestling at the bottom of the mighty Jungfrau. Upon arrival in Interlaken, check in to your hotel and spend the rest of the afternoon discover this lovely town at leisure. Overnight at hotel is possible to have lunch at the mountain top restaurant and then visit the ice palace with the beautiful sculptures. Early evening transfer back to Interlaken. Overnight at hotel
Day 4, Interlaken - Jungfrau
After breakfast you have a full day excursion to Jungfrau. From Interlaken Ost station, you will take the
cogwheel train up to Jungfraujoch, which is arguably the highest railway station in Europe. At the top, it
Day 5, Departure
After breakfast, your car will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Zurich Airport
- 4 nights accommodation in twin share basis
- 4 buffet breakfasts
- Excursion to Mount Titlis
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken Ost
- One way train ticket 2nd class from Engelberg to Interlaken Ost station
- Private return transfer from Zurich Airport to Engelberg and Interlaken to Zurich Airport
Hotels used in:
4* Hotel Ramada or similar
3* Hotel Bankliap or similar
4* Hotel Metropole or similar
3* Hotel Chalet Oberland or similar
Some entrance fees to sites as per itinerary - Laundry - Tips - Soft drinks, mineral water and alcoholic beverages- International airfare - Optional activities/extras.
• Your deposit of 50% is due immediately on booking ,The balance is due 60 days prior to departure. We accept payment viacredit card & wire transfer .
• The price shown is per person NET on Twin Sharing accopmodation and min of two persons travelling togeather, and does not include international air fare to/from the trip start point.
• Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote dateand start date are payable by the client.
• We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 60 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes. We will endeavour to confirm final hotel bookings as soonas possible.
• Cancellations 45 days or more prior to departure will receive refund with a deduction of 25% of the total cost . 30-45 Dayswill be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
Note: Rates not valid on Christmas, New Year and Fairs Time , Surcharge applicable.
Upgradation of accomodation and sevices on request. This Package is also available without Eurail pass.