Train Tours in India - Palace On Wheels Tour
Places Covered : Delhi- Jaipur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Sawai Madhopur - Udaipur - Bharatpur - Delhi
Day01: (Tuesday) Delhi
Arrival traditional welcome. Tfr. to hotel
Day02: (Wednesday) Delhi
Board Place on Wheels to a royal welcome Dinner on board.
Day03: ( Thursday) Arrival Jaipur 0730 hrs B/F on board
Welcome to the pink city of jaipur by caparisoned elephants. Visit to Hawa Mahal, Ambar Fort- the silent sentinels of a glorious era. Lunch at Rambagh Palace Visit to Jantar Mantar the age old observatory & city palace home to the erstwhite rulers. Dinner on board
Day04: (Friday) Arrival Jaisalmer 0615 hrs
Arrival at the 12th centuary city of Jaisalmer dominatedby its sandstone fort of 99 bastions visit the exquisitely carved havells and palaces with their latticed windows & balconies and facades experience the famed camel safaris & desert camps… and dine under the stars as the rhythm of Rajasthani music drifts into the night Dep, 2300 hrs
Day05: (Saturday) Arrival Jodhpur 0800 hrs
The Mehrangarh Fort looms large over this 15th century city visit the magnificient fort and Jaswant Thada, the royal cenotaph. Lunch at the Umaid Bhawan Palcae, the royal residence a part of which is now a hotel. Dep. 1530 hrs
Day06: (Sunday) Arrival Sawai Madhopur 0630 hrs B/F on Board
Welcome to the beautiful 10th century fort of Ranthambore National Park, a project Tiger Reserve, the imposing ramparts of the fort soar high above ….still echoing a glorious past, Dep. 1100 hrs Depart for Chittorgarh lunch on board. Arr. at 1530 hrs Images of love and valoursscars of battles lost and won thrice besieged chittorgarh fort is all this and more moving legends of honour and pride will enho in your mind as you proceed to Udaipur Dep. 2000 hrs
Day07: (Monday) Arrival Udaipur 0730 hrs
The city of lakes, Palaces and Gardens and Forts. Lunch at the lake Palace Hotel the former summer residence of the princes of Mewar enjoy the tranquility of lake Pichola.visit the city Palace the residence of the maharajas of Udaipur in all its ancient glory. Dep. 2000 hrs
Day08: (Tuesday) Arrival Bharatpur 0700 hrs
A wonderland of birds. Visit the renowned Keoladeo Ghana National Park at Bharatpur, Once the preserve of the Maharaja of Bharatpur and now a world heritage site. It is home to 300 species of birds some flying in from as far as Siberia and China.
Visit the red sandstone fort of Fatehpur Sikri and proceed to Taj Mahal,one of the most beautiful monuments ever conceived. Dinner at Taj Khema. Dep 2300 hrs
Day09 : (Wednesday) Arrival Delhi
B/F on board and return to delhi cantt. Railway Station. Arrival 0800 hrs
Accomodations in 3* hotel
Service of an English speaking professional guide -
All ground services as per itinerary
Airport transfers as per the itinerary
Meal plan as per the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner)
Specialized and personalized services - some entrance fees to sites as per itinerary.
Some entrance fees to sites as per itinerary - Laundry - Tips - Soft drinks, mineral water and alcoholic beverages- International airfare - Optional activities/extras.
• Your deposit of 50% is due immediately on booking ,The balance is due 90 days prior to departure. We accept payment via credit card, certified check, wire transfer .
• The price shown is per person NET, and does not include international air fare to/from the trip start point.
• Cost increases in currency exchange, government fees, taxes, surcharges or hotel/lodge tariff increases between quote date and start date are payable by the client.
• We will exercise best efforts to book hotels per the itinerary, however, in busy seasons and with client bookings made within 60 days of tour date we may be forced to offer substitutes. We will endeavour to confirm final hotel bookings as soon as possible.
• Cancellations 60 days or more prior to departure will receive refund with a deduction of 25% of the total cost . 30-45 Days will be subject to loss of 50% of program price. 29 days or less will be subject to 100% of program price.
Note: Rates not valid on Christmas, New Year and Fairs Time , Surcharge applicable.